I caught a stomach bug this weekend. I haven't been out of bed for more than 30 minutes the entire weekend. My fever finally broke last night, and I'm hoping some Tylenol will keep it that way. I don't really remember the last time I honestly had a diagnosed viral flu.
But on to more interesting things... Ted, being the wonderful husband he is, went to go pick me up juice. And this is no small feat. Remember in NY you carry home everything you buy. And, I'm the wife that is required to drink at least 70 oz of fluid a day so the MS stuff doesn't by chance hang out in the body too long. Thus, a weekends worth of juice is showing some major love.
So, naturally, and rightfully so, he went to the close and really expensive place so he wouldn't have to lug lots of juice back. But guess what... they have ORANGE JUICE WITH PULP. It made my weekend, and possibly more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- September 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (4)
- October 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- August 2008 (3)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (9)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (7)
- March 2008 (6)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (2)
No comments:
Post a Comment