Monday, March 24, 2008

little things

We finally bought a new humidifier. This may not seem like a big deal, but when radiators are the source of heat in your home, you really should never be without one.

We've been without one since we moved. I had forgotten what wonderful little devices they were.

We had an industrial strength one at the old place since it was more like a studio and needed to cover the entire house. I took it apart to clean it and it was just never the same. So, Ted brought me home a new one to see if it would help get rid of a sore throat last weekend.

The new one is SILENT, and oh so cute and small. It sits on the bookshelf and steams away. We both think we slept better with it. I guess it really is the little things that help make life more fun.

No comments: