Monday, June 9, 2008

TAG!

A to Z

Internet fun thanks to, Ali!

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best friend: Missa and Ted
C- Cake or Pie: Cheese Cake?
D- Day of choice: Sunday
E- Essential item: Hair tie
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Mountain View, CA
I- Indulgence: A great haircut
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: Not yet.
L- Life is incomplete without: sleep
M- Marriage Date: August 11, 2005
N- Number of siblings: 1, but I like to count Ted's so 8
O- Oranges or Apples: either
P- Phobias or fears: things that creep in our home, my feet getting stepped on in the Subway/Bus
Q- Quotes: "But the point is to live" Camus
R- Reason to smile: amazing shoes on huge sales
S- Season of choice: Autumn
T- Tag 3 times: Breken, Missa, does anyone, who hasn't been tagged, read this?
U- Unknown fact about me: When I was little, my feet wouldn't fit in shoes because they were so wide. So my parents, as a joke, told me if I wanted to wear the cute shoes, they were going to have to cut off my pinky toe. I thought it was a good idea and was bummed they didn't find a doctor who would do it.
V- Very favorite store: Yarntopia or Filene's
W- Worst habit: Not picking up after myself
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: MRI? Unless you count dental x-rays, I can only think of one I've ever had. I've never had an ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite food: Oatmeal Cookies
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus

No comments: