Friday, May 22, 2009
silly me
Today is the day after graduation. It is also the day before a long weekend. That means the office closes early. I could be sitting at home right now, or wandering in the park, maybe at the movies. Instead I am sitting in my office, off the clock (because time sheets were already turned in before I thought about it being a short day), waiting for the FedEx man. What silly person has an important package delivered on a short day? I just hope I'm not stuck waiting until 5pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- September 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (4)
- October 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- August 2008 (3)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (9)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (7)
- March 2008 (6)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (2)
1 comment:
Oh man, what a bust. That's no fun. Hope it came early and you got to have a long weekend party a little bit early!
Post a Comment