Thursday, April 30, 2009

UFO

I am suffering from unfinished object-itis.
I have quite a few knits started. Really cute stuff. But all are too big for all the kids I know, and too small for me. I'm not sure why I started them. I had the yarn. I found a cute pattern. Oh well. Maybe I can finish them and sell them this winter. Mostly sweaters.
I still have 10 -15 necklaces almost finished. I was waiting for some of the last pieces to arrive. They now need photography. Then posting.
I really want to make myself a new set of earrings, but I don't know what kind of wire to use. I have pearls. Maybe I'll use some of the gold. It won't work for necklaces, wrong consistency. Needs more thought.
I have so many baby shower gifts to finish, and can't come up with any cute boy things. Too bad all but one of my friends are having boys. This may be the reason that I have so many cute unfinished knit projects. At least Tara (one of my friends little girls who was born last month) will have plenty of cute things next fall.
The crazy thing, is I really want to finish something.

1 comment:

Margo said...

The weight of creative genius is heavy upon you, young jedi.