Tuesday, January 5, 2010
in the dark
Most the winter, it is dark until just before I leave for work and still dark when I go home. This morning it was light before I got up, and tonight, as I headed south on Amsterdam, the horizon was a dark shade of pink. I never thought I would be thankful that the planet spin and tilts, but tonight I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- September 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (4)
- October 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- August 2008 (3)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (9)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (7)
- March 2008 (6)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (2)
1 comment:
Hey Julinaners, I miss you! Hope you and Ted are well and not freezing! I got a new phone so naturally all numbers have been lost. If you have time, shoot me an email at nicole.rancatore@gmail.com
Love, Nicole R (formerly B).
Post a Comment