No, not me with a baby, but everyone else with a baby. There seems to be a season for babies in New York. For about the last month lots of women I know have been announcing they are with child. It happened last year about this time too.
Just when you think you know who is going to stay in the childless club with you, someone decides its time to welcome a bundle of joy.
The difference this year is that I'm looking forward to making baby gifts. I've gotten pretty good at the baby hat. And the joy of fall and winter babies is definitely the accessories.
I've even started quilting again. I have a couple patterns that I really like for baby blankets (and they are quicker than knitting them).
I have all sorts of fun ideas for all the new little people that are going to be adding to and disrupting the lives of my friends. Its nice not to feel left out this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- September 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (2)
- November 2009 (1)
- August 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (3)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (3)
- December 2008 (2)
- November 2008 (4)
- October 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (2)
- August 2008 (3)
- July 2008 (4)
- June 2008 (9)
- May 2008 (4)
- April 2008 (7)
- March 2008 (6)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (2)
1 comment:
I hear you on the baby-game. And also on the making of gifts - I like doing the baby blankets and hats 'cause they go pretty fast, and are cute.
~_^
Post a Comment