Monday, August 25, 2008

About time

I've been talking about doing this forever, but I finally took the plunge and listed my first two items, so...Welcome to citranila, my etsy shop!

I decided to go with the little bit of everything in one place idea. As quickly as I can get pictures up, everything will be for sale. I'm hoping that as Fall starts the hats will begin to sell. I've been knitting for almost a year in anticipation for this. So I'm pretty excited. Next will be the Jewelry, with a quilt or two as they are finished. I'm crossing my fingers that little by little this will turn into something I can do for a long time.

Updates should come fairly often so keep your eyes open.

Do you have a shop? Leave me a link so I can check that out too.

1 comment:

Margo said...

Hello talent! Your hats are incredibly intricite and very hip.